DBS is a top equity house and a market leader in REITs and property trusts in the region. We have been recognized as pre-eminent investment bank and won a number of prestigious awards, including Best Equity House in Singapore by Asiamoney for 14 consecutive years from 2002 to 2015; Best REIT House in Asia by The Asset for four consecutive years since 2012; and Best Asia Investment Bank by FinanceAsia in 2015. At DBS, the Capital Markets Group provides equity funding solutions to our corporate clients in the region, and acts as an intermediary between issuers and our investing clients. We advise and sponsor our clients in their equity fund-raising exercises in connection with their listing ambitions on regional stock exchanges. We help our clients to raise equity funds through primary offering and/or secondary offering of shares and REITs, as well as pre-IPO platform.
This job role is to g row the DDEX franchise regionally to meet revenue and acquisition targets by delivering best in class customer experience throughout all aspects of customer and product life cycle. Responsibilities
(1) Key Accountabilities
Fulfil all responsibilities in relation to:
- Support growth of the business franchise regionally.
- Collaborate on key digitization projects and initiatives across different product clusters to drive superior CX.
- Drive CX projects with an eye to improve sales funnels.
- Manage sales management process to streamline and optimize sales funnel.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to drive alliances and key marketing partnerships and customer loyalty programs.
- Drive analytics and contextual marketing in to contribute to commercialization efforts in the region.
- Develop brand strategies and customer segment focus value propositions.
(2) Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Kept abreast of local regulatory requirements affecting customer lifecycles across all product clusters.
- Knowledgeable about crypto assets and have experience in digitalization.
- Collating and extraction of disparate sources of data to optimize for improving E2E CX.
- Create targeted program plans for different segment groups with specific defined objectives.
- Define success criteria for targeted program plans.
- Track success progress of program plans and iterate if necessary.
- Work with digital and tech partners to ensure that delivery of program plans are delivered seamlessly.
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree.
- Prefer a Master of Business administration, with preference for a digital major.
- Preferable to have minimum of 15 years work experience.
- Virtual asset experience.
- CX experience in a digital business with proven commercialization track record.
- Product experience in digital products.
- Analytical experience working with big data, able to cross reference disparate data source to gain insights in customer patterns/needs.
- Keen analytical mind.
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Able to work with tight timelines and deliver quality work.
- Team player with leadership qualities.
- Quick learner and able to operate in a VUCA enviroment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.