Job title: Flow Credit Trader
Corporate Title: Executive Director
Department: Global Markets
Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com .
Aon's Benefit Index ® , Nomura's benefits rank #1 amongst our competitors
Department overview :
Nomura Flow Credit Trading desk is looking to hire a Trader.
• Responsibilities will include desk research, making markets on flow credit and providing operational support.
• Research : Perform research on both market fundamentals and technicals.
• Operational Function : Booking trades, managing daily cash flows and fixings, audit pnl, providing daily market commentary
• Proactively identify operational risks / control deficiencies in the business and suggest solutions to be implemented
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
• Minimum 10 years of experience in Fixed Income Trading or Credit Trading
• Minimum 7 years of experience in a financial institution covering flow credit with focus on Asian Sovereigns
• Minimum of 3 years covering Indonesia & Philippines Market.
• Ability to quickly learn and trade flow credit product in many different economies
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Proven experience in communicating with international teams
• Working knowledge of regulatory environment
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.
DISCLAIMER : This Job Description is for reference only, and whilst this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, it is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. The management reserves the right to revise the job and may, at his or her discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Nomura is an Equal Opportunity Employer