The Ocean Partnership has been engaged to recruit an Institutional Client Services Manager partnering with the Relationship Management team to ensure the team delivers excellent service to their clients.
As the Institutional Client Services Manager you will own the end to client service experience for existing and new clients.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
• Collating information for RFP, new business pitches & due diligence events.
• Support client through necessary documentation/due diligence requirements.
• Support with onboarding and exiting clients and a smooth client experience.
• Previously worked in Asset Management or 3rd Party.
• Good investment management experience including solid understanding of fund management, financial instruments and performance analysis and reporting.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships
• Previous Salesforce experience would be advantageous
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.