18 MONTH CONTRACT
CHANGE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER, EMEA - GLOBAL FINANCIAL SERVICES ORGANISATION
£70-85K (dependant on experience) +BENS + BONUS
BASED LONDON - HYBRID WORKING
Exciting newly created opportunity to join a leading global financial services institution as Change Communications Manager. Our client is looking for an experienced Change Communications professional (with experience in financial services) to lead the change communications plans for a major change programme which is being delivered to bring about transformative positive transformation change to the company including in operational and cultural change.
You will report to the Head of Internal Communications and will be responsible for translating programme and workstream content into a compelling narrative with key messages and content delivered through appropriate channels, promoting positive engagement, advocacy and adoption within the organisation.
This role sits within the Corporate Communications team and will work closely with the Change Management team to connect the organisation and drive employee engagement and understanding on various transformation and culture initiatives.
The role is focused on internal communications, but the role will also involve working across external communication, especially in relation to executive visibility for various leadership team members.
- Work closely with the Chief Transformation Officer, Chief Technology Office and other senior stakeholders to execute awareness and engagement campaigns to transform the company culture, and drive change that supports growth.
- Devise and execute strategic communications strategy to support major business change and growth initiatives, to cover all aspects of the Transformation strategy including Technology, Change Management, Operations and culture change
- Own the development, management and execution of the Transformation communications strategy.
- Produce high-quality, impactful content and leverages existing corporate communication channels.
- Provide guidance, advice and examples of best practice to support leaders in developing and driving their communication plans, ensuring consistency of message, as appropriate.
- Champion the use of creative and engaging communication methods and ensure communication tools are used effectively to drive engagement and instil pride throughout the business.
- Writing, editing and delivering programme communications including presentations, face to face, newsletters and intranet, to support the roll out of each project.
- Evaluate the impact of communications through analytics and feedback channels, assessing the effectiveness of communication delivered and take actions to improve.
This role will require an experienced change communications professional to operate at both a strategic and operational / hands - on level. You will be comfortable working with senior stakeholders to drive communications strategies across change programes
- Experienced change communications professional, with experience of working on change comms in major Financial Services organisations (preferably global organisations)
- Experienced in leading communications for a number of change projects. Ideally you will have experience across technology, culture and operational change
- Experience driving culture and behaviour change, employee engagement through a variety of channels.
- Strong technical internal communications knowledge, combined with resilience, culture awareness and diplomacy to achieve stakeholder engagement.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Strong strategic thinking skills.
Interested? Send your cv to Emma Jerome via the link provided
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.