They are recognised as a very succesful spin out, with very profitable returns in the last few years. They take pride in being highly driven by research, data and technology. The team looking to expand is a highly successful data driven, quantitative strategies team based in London largely composed of traders, researchers and engineers.The role
Key responsibilities will include
- Collaborating with other researchers to collect data and analyse targeted markets in search of trends and patterns.
- Utilising this data to develop predictive trading models and generate signals
- Backtesting signals and converting them into strategies, helping the team capitalise on opportunities in the market.
- Analysing strategy and performance, and optimising the portfolio
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Maths, Statistics, Physics or Computational Finance. Other STEM Subjects also considered.
- 1+ Year work/internship experience in a Quantitative role; covering pricing, alpha generation or systematic trading, permanent or internship experience ideal.
- Strong Python/C++ skills.
- Great interest in systematic/algorithmic trading.
- Top of the market compensation package.
- Opportunity to work with the best technology in the market.
- Offers great pension contribution.
- Flat collaborative structure.
- Top healthcare plan and comprehensive maternity/paternity policy.
- Access to an onsite gym, stocked pantry and free lunch.
Visa sponsorship is available