At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Operations Specialist (Associate)
in our Equity Derivatives, Reporting & Documentation
team! ! General Description
The incumbent will be responsible for post execution support for OTC derivative products across FX, Equities and Rates, ensuring timely and accurate capture of trades into Bank of Singapore core banking risk system. This is also a control function role requiring the incumbent to work closely with Front Office, Trading Desks, Settlements and Technology in managing the bank's risk relating to the supported product classes. These combined, the incumbent should be able to contribute significantly in a team setting, apply critical thinking to problem solving and excel under stressful conditions. Main Duties Regulatory Reporting
- Perform daily validation and enrichment of derivatives reporting for MAS (DTCC) and HKTR
- Perform reporting and clear exceptions for Mifir Reporting
- Perform monthly validation and enrichment of MAS610 turnover report
- Perform portfolio reconciliation across all FX and EQ products via Tri-Optima portal
- Perform validation on long form ISDA confirmation (FX and Equity structure products) received from counterparties against our trade booking in T24 core system
- Liaise with counterparty/internal stakeholders for any trade discrepancies
- Daily update tracker and monitoring of non-receipt of confirmation from counterparties
- Update weekly control report to ensure our documentation control aligned with KRI
Qualifications Qualifications - External
- Perform UAT where nominated by line manager
- Manage any ad hoc assignments delegated by line manager
- Minimum of 2 years in OTC derivative products space in either FX, Rate and/or Equities
- Experience working with different stakeholders eg. Front Office (Bankers/Traders), Risk team.
- Knowledge of either Temenos or regulatory reporting platforms preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills - VBA preferred