This role is a mix between Quantitative Research and Development. You will be working very closely with other Quant Researchers and Traders in the team, understanding requirements and identifying opportunities to improve current systems, software and systematic strategies. There are various ongoing projects the team are working on, your day to day will include;
- Developing a new critical high performance trading engine and execution system.
- Researching and developing new trading strategies and signals.
- Designing and deploying trading infrastructure and components, ensuring long term code reuse.
- Monitoring systems, latency and strategy performance.
- Maintaining and improving features on the firm's research and backtesting platform.
- For juniors: Ideally 1+ year work/internship experience in a Software Engineer/Development position.
- For experienced candidates: 5+ years FO experience, ideally with a Trading desk at an Investment Bank or Trading Firm.
- Bachelors/Masters degree with a focus on Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Electrical Engineering or Statistics.
- Strong C++ skills, Python and/or KDB/Q is a plus.
- Strong numerical and technical skills, ability to work quickly within time constraints.
- Base: £105,000 - £195,000
- Bonus (to be paid at the end of the year): £20,000 - £50,000 - This is dependant on individual and team performance.
VISA sponsorship is available.