At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And as part of our marketing, distribution & partnership team, you'll play a vital part in advancing this movement. From inspiring meaningful connections with customers, partners and other stakeholders, to delivering purpose-led brand positioning and messaging, you'll be making a positive, healthy impact across all channels. You will have a unique and important part to play in helping more people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives. So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on. About the Role
Work with broker partners to develop new business and drive renewal business growth of Employee Benefit business for corporate clients. New business covers upselling existing portfolio with other products which include voluntary solutions, vitality program and pension products Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Be accountable for sales target
- Achieve policy persistency and growth target & new business production for upselling other products
- Coordinate closely with other sections to ensure smooth renewal, and day to day account management
- Lead complex client engagements, including managing overall service delivery, strategy, plan design, renewal, business placement, benchmarking and other studies
- Build close connection and engagement with broker partners
- Provide mentoring and coaching to direct reports
- Ensure team members who perform regulated activities have obtained the relevant licenses and fulfilled the licensing requirements
- You are required to obtain relevant license if your job involves in regulated activities
- Bachelor's degree or at least 10 years working experience out of which 3 - 5 years at managerial level
- Customer oriented with good communication skills to simplify complicated benefit design to layman terms
- Good personal skills to liaise with business partners
- Proficient in English and Chinese, spoken and written, Putonghua a plus
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.