Description About this role Job Purpose/Background:
The RFP DDQ (Due Diligence Questionnaire) team works closely with both, product, and sales team globally and presents an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to these areas of the business and acquire wealth of knowledge about BlackRock, its position in the market and the products we manage.
The team delivers high quality, consistent and cohesive quantitative and qualitative information to clients and consultants.
The ideal candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills and previous experience of working in a fast-paced global financial services firm on DDQs / RFPs / RFIs or similar documents. Key Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience and Competencies:
- Managing and writing DDQ responses about our firm, product, support model and value proposition.
- Complete client due diligence questionnaires by collaborating closely with subject matter experts at all levels throughout the business to source information.
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of DDQs including quality oversight.
- Perform peer reviews and ensure to maintain a high level of competency along with meticulous attention to details.
- Build repository of new questions and update existing content used in DDQs.
- Manage workload successfully and assist other team members when required.
- Proactively communicate potential issues.
- Contributing to the evolution of DDQ processes, technology, projects, and resources.
- 1- 4 years of experience in investment management/asset management or financial industry
- Have in-depth understanding of capital markets instruments (like equities, fixed income, derivatives) and the trading lifecycle
- Hands on experience on Proposal Management, Client Retention or Pre-Sales and Post-Sales activity
- Organized and detail-oriented with critical reading and editing skills, strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrate proactiveness in efficiency and capacity-building initiatives.
- Great teammate with demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, both locally and across geographies.
- High level of self-motivation with strong integrity and ethics
- Strong familiarity with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and RFP software (Pmaps, Qvidian, RFPio)
- Postgraduate - MBA (Finance) or equivalent; CFA / FRM certification will be an added advantage.
#EarlyCareers Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's hybrid work model is designed to enable a culture of collaboration and apprenticeship that enriches the experience of our employees, while supporting flexibility for all. Employees are currently required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week; some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. Beginning in September, all employees will shift to at least 4 days in the office per week, with the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week. We remain focused on increasing the impactful moments that arise when we work together in person - aligned with our commitment to performance and innovation. As a new joiner, you can count on this hybrid model to accelerate your learning and onboarding experience here at BlackRock. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.