Description About this role Background:
At BlackRock, we are building a world class HR team. Human Resources provides a broad range of services, programs and products to BlackRock employees and business managers. Human Resources manages its operations through a combination of business alignment, cross-business services and functional specialties. Our Talent Acquisition function consists of Lateral, Campus and Executive recruiting channels who are responsible for sourcing and hiring the best talent in the market as cost effectively and efficiently as possible.
As a member of our APAC Talent Acquisition Team, you will work closely with our Lateral Recruiters to source candidates, conduct market mapping, deep research and competitor talent intelligence activities. As a subject matter expert in the techniques of talent research, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the sourcing strategy for our open roles that are often complex, thereby bringing the best and brightest talent to the firm. This role will be based in Mumbai Key Responsibilities:
- Identification of talent using various direct and indirect sourcing tools such as the internet, journal subscriptions, social media, networking and referrals.
- Ongoing talent pooling for current and future strategic hiring needs.
- Produce high quality market mapping and target lists of relevant candidates for specific search assignments.
- Gathering of market intelligence, competitor intelligence and trends.
- Produce high quality reports for presentation to internal clients (market maps, market intelligence, long/short lists, status updates).
- Ensure our applicant tracking system is always updated to reflect all information accurately.
- Ongoing analysis of comparative success of different search methodologies
Knowledge/ Experience Required:
- Partner with the Recruiters in the region to provide high-quality candidate pipeline to the business.
- Provide a high touch recruiting experience to our candidates, ensuring real time status updates in close partnerships with the recruiters and hiring managers.
- Partner with colleagues in the Talent and Diversity team. Leverage networks, and external suppliers/partners to ensure BlackRock has a high quality diverse talent slate for all roles.
- Bachelor's degree, or master's in Human Resource management preferred
- 2 - 4 years of experience within HR, with a focus on recruiting process.
- Experience working with an in-house team conducting sourcing and research
- Research/sourcing skills with ability to dive into search strategies. Candidates with an excellent understanding of Tech landscape in the region would be preferred.
- Client and business focused
- Analytical and solution orientated
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work to deadline in pressurized environment
- Highly proficient in Excel and MS applications
- Affinity for teamwork - ability to work effectively with other internal teams
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Organized and detail orientated - responsive to a changing environment
- Focus on continuous improvement and process innovation
#EarlyCareers Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. Our hybrid work model
BlackRock's hybrid work model is designed to enable a culture of collaboration and apprenticeship that enriches the experience of our employees, while supporting flexibility for all. Employees are currently required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week; some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. Beginning in September, all employees will shift to at least 4 days in the office per week, with the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week. We remain focused on increasing the impactful moments that arise when we work together in person - aligned with our commitment to performance and innovation. As a new joiner, you can count on this hybrid model to accelerate your learning and onboarding experience here at BlackRock. About BlackRock
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children's educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment - the one we make in our employees. It's why we're dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to age, disability, family status, gender identity, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and other protected attributes at law.