Currently recruiting for a Sales and Business Development professional
to join the US sales function driving sales across North America. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established firm with a global presence with significant growth potential.
This position is reporting to the Head of Sales - Americas.What you will do:
Who you are:
- Understanding our clients and market trends pertaining to front-to-back Operational Operating Models and System architectural design.
- Manage a sales pipeline to meet annual sales targets.
- Develop deep product knowledge and understanding of investment workflows.
- Provide support, expertise, and guidance to clients, working with them to build robust solutions and develop enduring, collaborative relationships
- Qualify leads and discover client needs
- Developing and management of existing high value clients.
- Leveraging your developed C-Suite contacts and relationships to promote an active and consultative engagement strategy
- Excellent understanding of the financial markets, market data and analytics, and asset management technology platforms and services
- An exceptional track record of success and C-level partnership engagement and development
- Extensive experience consultatively selling data management technology solutions or services into the asset management, asset servicing and/or institutional markets
- Proven track record of successfully selling into and expanding relationships within the buyside
- Experience in closing
- A tenacious and determined attitude to closing business
- Be able to present confidently and articulate complex concepts with clarity
- Ability to effectively map and work with a decision-making unit within firms
- Very good understanding of the market data and analytical software sales process
- Strong technical understanding of financial products and technology platforms with ability to drive revenue effectively through them, leveraging partner capabilities
- Be a skilled and active listener with a consultative style and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style
- BS/BA Required; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience actively managing, updating, and leveraging CRM system