DescriptionKPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
We operate in 143 countries and territories, and in FY22, collectively employed more than 265,000 people working in member firms around the world. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG is committed to three key imperatives: quality of services, insight into the problems of our clients, and integrity in our business. It is these principles that drive our firms' professionals to provide audit, tax, and advisory services that reflect global consistency and unwavering integrity. We will build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring that our people, our clients and our communities achieve their full potential.
What we do
High quality, independent financial statement audits are essential to maintaining investor confidence. KPMG Audit professionals across KPMG member firms are committed to the public interest. These experienced professionals seek to challenge assumptions and unlock valuable insights based on a thorough understanding of an organization’s business and industry, and innovative audit methodologies and approaches.
Currently we are looking for Experienced Auditors willing to join our professionals International Audit team.
- Providing multi-level audit support for international projects working mostly within teams from other countries;
- Planning, review, and finalization of audit engagements in accordance with strict deadlines;
- Ensuring client deliverables and audit documentation is prepared to a high internationally accepted standards;
- Development and maintenance of strong professional relationships with the client’s management personnel;
- Full compliance with strict risk management procedures.
- Over one year of proven audit experience on medium and large clients;
- Solid experienced in applying international accounting (IFRS/GAAP) and auditing standards (ISA);
- Strong technical expertise;
- Knowledge of English at upper intermediate level;
- You like international projects based working environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills and good team member;
- Analytical skills, driven, ambitious, friendly, confident, attentive.
What We Offer:
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Audit
- Opportunity to work with interesting international projects mostly within international teams and gain valuable experience inside professional team
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth
- Fair compensation and social package
- International assignment opportunities