Job description Some careers have more impact than others
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC's purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Senior ALCM Manager
. Principal Responsibilities
- Develop and implement liquidity management strategies for the bank, in line with its overall business objectives and risks
- Ensure compliance with internal and regulatory requirements related to liquidity management
- Monitor the bank's liquidity position and make recommendations for funding or investment actions as necessary
- Set a prudent and commercially balanced risk appetite through the assessment of pillar 2 risks and deliver a robust Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders, including business units, risk management, and finance teams
- Ensure stress testing incorporates scenarios and assumptions that are realistic and reflective of business risk factors
- Drive a consistent and risk-based approach to ensuring entities across Asia operate under a robust control environment within the Group policy and procedures
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- University degree and/or professional qualification in the field of finance, accounting or risk management or related discipline
- Experience with Liquidity Risk Management, Treasury or broader Financial Risk Management preferred
- Understanding of financial resources, risk adjusted returns and pricing associated with each element
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- A growth mind-set that is both open and resilient to rapidly evolving requirements
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders, dealing with conflict and influencing in a matrix organisation structure
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.