Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Client Service Executive. Principal Responsibilities
- Maintain the highest standard of excellence in client service by attending to client enquiries and requests
- Explain operational matters to clients. Develop client's awareness, understanding and ability to comply with our operational requirements
- Prompt and appropriate action taken to address client feedback and complaints
- Manage the HSBC Know Your Customer Program and ensure that all client service related activities are fully in compliance with the processes and procedures contained in it
- Provide support to the Offshore Representative Offices. Receive, manage and log faxed transaction instruction from Representatives. Answer calls from Representatives and clients and provide guidance
- Build and maintain positive and productive working relationships internally and externally
- Ensure that any data input is dealt with in a timely manner and in correct and consistent format
- Adhere to the selling process and sales quality requirements. Achieve compliance with all Group Standards, manuals and guidelines
- Ensure that all credit applications meet deadlines
- Experience in private banking as a client service executive or similar background in client servicing
- Good understanding of private banking services and products
- Credit skills and experience, focusing on High Net Worth Individuals or Business Banking
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Team player with drive for success and achievement
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.