Job description Some careers open more doors than others
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Trust Relationship Manager
. Principal Responsibilities
- Serving a portfolio of client relationships
- Managing trust relationships and trust structures, including the management of underlying assets such as real estate and investment portfolio
- Managing and maintaining contact with trust parties to ensure that the structures are still valid and current and appropriate in relation to change of circumstances and restructure if required
- Handling distribution requirements
- Able to identify new business opportunities from existing client structures, such as cross selling opportunities for Private Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking divisions and within TFS for philanthropy, governance, liquidity planning and probate and involving respective specialists at appropriate times
- Ensuring client satisfaction, broaden and deepen relationships
- Ensuring continued compliance with all relevant policies and procedures and regulatory requirements, giving full consideration to reputational and fiduciary risks of HSBC, when managing or restructuring the trusts, including identifying associated risks such as tax, legal and reporting
- Adhering to proper pricing guidelines, and client take on procedures, and comply with all relevant policies and regulations
- Complying with all cross border guidelines
- Supporting teamwork through working with other team members, across Trust Relationship Managers platform and other HSBC departments
- Contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of a full service philanthropy platform
- Keep abreast of product knowledge
- Identify specific charitable needs, and actioning plans on behalf of clients
- Build relationships Non-Government Organization NGOs and charities
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- Non-Government Organization NGOs or Charitable Trust experience, and knowledge of the Non-Government Organization NGOs structures and systems highly preferable
- Legal, corporate governance, or accountancy background favoured
- Fluent written and spoken English. Cantonese speaker essential. Mandarin would be an advantage
- Strong analytical and administrative skills necessary
- Candidate should have good interpersonal skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.