Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you'll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Relationship Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- To provide full service banking and all transactions to high net worth individual clients by the extension of credit and the marketing of company services
- To provide marketing and business development activities covering the international market, using the full range of company products and services
- To establish new relationships and manage existing relationship in order to generate new Asset Under Management and Gross Revenue
- To cooperate with platform manager to clear pending items, improve quality and resolve problems
- Relationship management experience in Private Banking
- Proven track record in asset gathering, asset growth and revenue generation
- Excellent commercial and negotiation skills
- Highly developed communication skills for use in direct client contact and problem solving
- Ability to provide strong financial and statistical analysis
- Strong customer service focus
- Attention to detail and the ability to think creatively to solve problems
- Excellent understanding of financial markets and products
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required.
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regards to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.