Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Life is a world-class institution where you can specialize in Insurance but enjoy the advantages that come with being part of a leading global international bank. Insurance is about people, and the promises they make. At HSBC Life we help deliver on these promises by providing a wide variety of life insurance products and services to our clients throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
Our employees enjoy a dynamic and innovative workplace and a world of opportunities to develop their careers in a high-profile growing business segment. We empower our team of high-performing individuals to build skills and explore new experiences to realize the full potential of being part of HSBC.
Together we pursue efficient ways of working. We harness the latest data and technology solutions to achieve meaningful outcomes for our clients. The protection we offer creates broad and lasting impact, helping clients to be healthier, more productive and more confident in their futures.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Case Manager. Principal Responsibilities
Provide Jade Universal Life Insurance clients, their representatives and the relationship managers with high level of active day-to-day customer service in all interactions with HSBC Insurance while ensuring that:
- All necessary documentation as required is received for each case and is properly completed
- All administrative and compliance processes are observed as to timeliness, quality, regulation and procedure
- Cases are processed and all primary records are correctly captured and maintained
- Underwriting and other case evidence and documentary requirements are coordinated and handled promptly, including the arranging of such requirements as appropriate
- That policies, endorsements, correspondence and any other case outputs are issued in accordance with required HSBC Insurance standards and regulation
- Policy information is kept up-to-date through the policy lifecycle
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- University degree
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Cantonese (knowing Mandarin is a plus)
- Possessing LOMA qualifications or in progress of taking any LOMA courses would be a plus
- Candidate should have relevant customer service experience
- Candidate with prior experience in banking/insurance sector would be a plus
- Having positive and mature attitude and able to meet tight deadlines in the fast-paced and every changing environment
- Able to work independently for tasks assigned
- Willing to support ad-hoc projects/assignments which may be assigned from time to time
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.