The key responsibilities of the Financial Crime Analyst are to:
• Support the team to meet the objectives set by the Head of Compliance and/or MLRO in the development and execution of our Financial Crime governance framework, including monitoring, monthly Management Information (MI) and reporting.
• Provide proactive support and advice to the Business on financial crime-related issues and queries.
• Undertake any financial crime-related project work, as directed by the Head of Compliance / MLRO.
• Contribute to the delivery of the Financial Crime Compliance Monitoring Programme and support the Compliance team in the successful delivery of the programme.
The successful Financial Crime Analyst will have:
• Knowledge of UK, EU and global fraud, anti-money laundering, market abuse and anti-bribery & corruption legislation and regulation, and the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group's ("JMLSG") guidance notes
• A strong understanding of the financial crime risks faced by Wealth Management firms
• A strong understanding of Sanction and PEP requirements for UK entities
• Understanding and experience of UK criminal law and its application to Financial Crime