Commercial Finance Analyst - Contract9 - 12 months, with the opportunity for it to turn into a permanent contract£60,000 - £70,000
Cobalt are working with a leading residential property company, currently seeking an Interim Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team on an initial 9-12 month contract, with the opportunity for it to turn into a permanent contract.
With a strong focus on financial modelling and business partnering, the successful applicant will be working closely with the rest of the finance, acquisition, and development operation teams. Consistently liaising with different stakeholders, valuing and appraising opportunities and projects.Key duties include:
- Financial modelling
- Business partnering across the wider business, explaining impact of transactions
- Challenge and stress test assumptions, support financial due diligence and risk management of transactions
- Support the appraisals of new investment opportunities, working closely with the development and acquisition teams on underwriting assumptions
- Reviewing expenditure on development projects and JV reporting
- Assist with the preparation of financial information for investment projects, budgeting and forecasting
- Assessing acquisition impact on group performance
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience working within the real estate/ property industry
- Financial modelling experience
- Prior experience valuing and appraising investment / commercial properties
- Immediately available
If you would be interested in hearing more about this role, then please send over a copy of your CV ASAP!