This is a fantastic opportunity for an Mandate Performance Analyst to join a friendly team to provide mandate performance attribution and analysis across public market portfolios, including equity, fixed income and multi-asset strategies.
You will be working effectively and collaboratively with the Investment Risk Oversight team and front office stakeholders.
You will be supporting the performance team in the production, quality-checking, and distribution of performance reports for both the DB and DC funds.
• Assist with day-to-day production of performance attribution, analysis, and reports
• Work with the system provider (FactSet) to help develop and test new performance attribution reports and analysis
• Be part of driving process and report improvements
• Work effectively and collaboratively with the Investment Risk Oversight team and front office
• Providing support and analysis for the new desk level scorecards
• Contribute to projects where required
• Work with Ortec (Pearl) to ensure smooth production of DB performance and analysis
• Work with NT (RADAR) to ensure smooth production of DC performance and analysis
• Support both the DB and DC Investment Balanced Scorecards.
• Build relationships with Investment Accounts, Operations, IT, Finance, and the wider organisation to enable the team to work more effectively
• Experience of performance measurement and attribution in asset management or pension funds.
• Knowledge of equity, fixed income and LDI performance attribution.
• Numerical university degree preferred.
• Comfortable working with and financial data and conducting analyses.
• Experience of using standard performance systems, preferably Ortec Pearl, NT RADAR, FactSet and Bloomberg.
• Good understanding of financial markets and instruments gained through courses or experience.
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they don't tick every box. If you have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. We would love to hear from you!
This opportunity comes with excellent company benefits including private health care, flexible remote /hybrid working and a high contributory employer pension.