Do you have experience in Macro products within fixed income, rates, currency and commodities derivatives and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously? We are seeking a cross markets team member who has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, strong communication skills, and multi-tasking are essential to maintaining and enhancing our business. OUR IMPACT: Wealth Management
Across Wealth Management, Goldman Sachs helps empower clients and customers around the world to reach their financial goals. Our advisor-led wealth management businesses provide financial planning, investment management, banking and comprehensive advice to a wide range of clients, including ultra-high net worth and high net worth individuals, as well as family offices, foundations and endowments, and corporations and their employees. Our consumer business provides digital solutions for customers to better spend, borrow, invest, and save. Across Wealth Management, our growth is driven by a relentless focus on our people, our clients and customers, and leading-edge technology, data and design. Private Wealth Management (PWM)
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
The Capital Markets Group delivers customized portfolios and differentiated recommendations for advisory and transactional clients, helping them take advantage of market opportunities and manage a broad spectrum of risks. By combining our market expertise with a client's investment objectives, the group delivers industry-leading advice and access to the derivatives and securities markets.
The Cross Markets Team within Capital Markets Group is comprised of product specialists who provide investment ideas and trade execution in the Fixed Income, Rates, Currency, and Commodity markets. The professional we are seeking will work closely with Global Private Wealth Management Advisors, FICC traders, capital markets and research professionals to deliver the full complement of FICC capabilities to Private Wealth Management clientele. The professional will have daily responsibility for structuring, pricing and trading of Rates Derivatives. The professional will also be a point of contact for broader fixed income needs to clients in PWM Americas. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Provide derivatives expertise, particularly in rates products to private wealth management clients
- Development and recommend investment ideas based on client's investment objectives, market views and relevant market exposures
- Work in conjunction with fixed income trading capital markets, research, and strategists to meet client needs and develop investment recommendations
- Work closely with our Hong Kong and London team to ensure ideas reach the PWM franchise globally
- Serve as a fixed income, rates, foreign exchange, and commodities market professional to Private Wealth Advisors and clients
- Educate Private Wealth Advisors and clients on FICC products and opportunities
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Minimum of 3-6 years of experience in rates pricing / structuring / trading capacity
- Team player who partners well with multiple parties - clients, traders, global counterparts
- Focus on idea generation and delivery of macro content
- Strong client facing and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, transaction-oriented environment and think clearly under pressure
- Exercise good judgment and risk management
- Strong interest in the financial markets and good investment sense/commercial instinct
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong quantitative skills; comfortable working with complex, structured financial products
- Ability to multi-task and work with numerous colleagues a across the Firm
- Strong combination of analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit towards building a business
- Series 7 & 63 required (must be obtained within three months of employment)
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Salary Range
The expected base salary for this New York, New York, United States-based position is $85000-$160000. In addition, you may be eligible for a discretionary bonus if you are an active employee as of fiscal year-end. Benefits
Goldman Sachs is committed to providing our people with valuable and competitive benefits and wellness offerings, as it is a core part of providing a strong overall employee experience. A summary of these offerings, which are generally available to active, non-temporary, full-time and part-time US employees who work at least 20 hours per week, can be found here .