Regulatory advisory role within CME's Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) Division, to the Cash Markets, Benchmarks and Data Business units. The ideal candidate will have proven regulatory technical skills with detailed knowledge and understanding of the UK and European regulatory framework. Responsibilities include (I) rules mapping and regulatory analysis, (ii) provision of compliance advice and support, (iii) developing and implementing policies and procedures and (iv) regulatory risk assessment and reporting. Principal Accountabilities
Skills & Software Requirements
- Providing support in the International region on all regulated trading venue obligations including transaction, transparency and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Providing compliance support to CME's Benchmark Administration business.
- Supporting the regulatory compliance team in the international region in developing, implementing and maintaining the compliance programme for the trading venue businesses/legal entities.
- Review of relevant regulatory requirements, regulatory risk assessments and reporting obligations.
- Ad hoc tasks, including regulatory requests, exams, filings, notifications and management information etc.
- Strong understanding of the Fixed Income and FX regulatory environments preferably with experience from within an exchange, trading venue, other regulated financial institution or regulator.
- Detailed knowledge of MiFID/MiFIR requirements pertaining to trading venues as well as FCA Handbook provisions.
- Knowledge of Benchmark regulation requirements.
- Familiarity with regulations and market practice in the APAC region an advantage.
- Good presence and speaking skills, able to communicate verbally and in writing at all levels, from desk to senior management.
- Motivated self-starter, pro-active and able to multi-task in a fast-moving environment and within a global team.
- Willing to accept responsibility and looking to develop role within growing department with promising growth potential.
- Strong and resilient personality with a high sense of integrity and independence.
- Good team player with positive attitude and self-motivation.
- Capacity for constant creativity and innovation.
- Ability to think across diverse fields of risk knowledge to develop new methodologies and approaches.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
At CME Group, we embrace our employees' diverse experiences, cultures and skills, and work to ensure that everyone's perspectives are acknowledged and valued. As an equal opportunity employer, we recognize the importance of a diverse and inclusive workplace and consider all potential employees without regard to any protected characteristic.