- JN -052023-1937841
- May 30, 2023
We are looking for Java Developer (Scala) Who will be based in Singapore and will be working for Global Bank. Responsibilities:
- You will be involved in supporting and improving a number of Equity Swaps applications, covering both front end and server side development.
- You will be a core member of the global team and will be responsible for the entire delivery pipeline - from gathering requirements, writing tests, developing the system, and working with the tech partners and users to roll out the deliverable.
- You will also be expected to develop relationships across the regional and global technology partners and user communities.
How To Apply?
- 5+ years relevant experience in a similar role in Financial Services.
- Educated to degree level in an IT/Engineering/Mathematics field.
- Proficient in Java and Scala.
- Equity Technology: Software Engineer, Swaps Technology, Global Markets Technology
- Knowledge on scripting language (e.g. shell script / Python).
- Messaging technology experience.
- The ability to communicate (both written and verbal) at all levels to business and technology members.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Hands-on approach and willing to investigate problems.
- The ability to work across a global organization.
- Strong business and data analysis skills.
- Database - Oracle.
- Agile/Scrum development lifecycle skills.
- Automated Testing experience.
- Delta One Business/Product knowledge.
- C# / .NET
- FIX knowledge and experience
- Securities Lending Business knowledge
Interested applicants kindly attach the latest copy of your resume (with details of your last drawn and expected salaries) at
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA License No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R22108361