- JN -052023-1938693
- May 30, 2023
- £700 - £800 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Bookings Control Manager on behalf of a leading investment bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract.
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Bookings Control Manager on behalf of a leading investment bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract. The contractor will be rewarded with a day rate of £795
Booking Controls focus on what is booked where, and why - ensuring adherence to business, desk and individual trader mandates, and also ensuring the integrity of legal entities in preventing material booking errors. The candidate will be an integral member of a control remediation workstream, working with Front Office and Technology, involving analysis of existing controls, risk assessment, control design and control implementation. Responsibilities Include: - Deep dive review and assessment of trading activity flows, including documentation and review of control requirements - Define business requirements for proposed controls in order to meet the regulatory commitments and business objectives - Partner with Business and Technology stakeholders - Contribute to project management activities governing controls implementation, including reporting on Project Status on a weekly and adhoc basis to senior management
- Relevant industry experience in: Markets or business management / FO control function
- Strong working knowledge of front to back order management and trade booking flows
- Experience in working on controls related change, working with technology, including writing detailed business requirements and overseeing technology implementation
- Subject matter expertise in Markets traded products and related control principles
- Proven track record in collaboration across different businesses, regions and/or support functions
- Excellent communication skills up to senior level
- Strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
In-business management / FO control functions, MO, or other relevant change functions - Experience in working on controls related change, working with technology - Experience in Markets product
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.