Reporting SpecialistRole Type:
A fantastic opportunity has opened to join my client MS Amlin, one of the global top-10 insurance groups, as a Reporting Specialist. They are experts in underwriting, with both technical capability and deep knowledge of the areas they insure. Their claims service aims for equality, with efficient, fair and timely claims management.
They're going through an exciting period of modernisation and transformation for which they need entrepreneurial thinkers to help execute their strategic vision for growth. They're on a dynamic path and they need you to help shape it.Opportunity Overview:
They are looking for an individual with an interest and background in Environmental, Social and Governance ("ESG") matters, who can help develop and deliver their ESG reporting agenda. As a key part of the team implementing MS Amlin's sustainability strategy, this role will drive the ESG external reporting agenda, leading the development and implementation of external reporting and risk measures and disclosures, helping MS Amlin meet its sustainability reporting obligations. As a self-starter, and natural networker and communicator, you will work collaboratively across the organisation to develop and implement sustainability reporting for MS Amlin, working alongside a small, dedicated team within Finance.Key Responsibilities:
- Understanding and contributing to MS Amlin's Sustainability Strategy, assuming responsibilities for the developing ESG reporting in support of this.
- Translating market developments around ESG reporting within the London Market, including the Lloyd's roadmap, into a MS Amlin reporting plan, and then lead its implementation.
- Understanding and developing MS Amlin's response to sustainability reporting standards and developments, most notably PCAF, NZIA, IFRS S1 & S2, TCFD and Climate Wise, developing disclosures complying with requirements.
- Working with key functions such as underwriting, operations, risk, and investments to help develop methodologies and processes to generate information to support external sustainability reporting.
- Support the data gathering process, providing oversight of data providers and recommend additional data sources with a view to bring non-financial reporting on a par with wider financial reporting processes.
- Act as the go to person in relation to the ESG and liaise with the Head Office on ESG.
- Develop qualitative and quantitative monitoring and reporting (including KPIs) to embed ESG in Underwriting and Investment in line with PCAF and NZIA net zero protocol.
- Support on climate risk assessment, development and embedding across MS Amlin.
- Assist in any Audit, Compliance, and Regulatory assessments.
- Deliver internal sustainability training for employees as we transition to net zero.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the MS Amlin process, trends, development, and themes researched and documented from an ESG perspective.
- A qualified accountant with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- A firm understanding of industry standards and regulatory developments.
- Experience in implementing reporting change.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in the sustainability industry with a focus on understanding and developing processes to help comply with sustainability standards.
- Experience in sustainability strategy, policy, and framework rollout
Don't hesitate and miss this opportunity! Apply today!