Role & Responsibilities
Experience & Qualifications
- Manage and maintain both the qualitative and quantitative information on the funds business and the discretionary investment business within the QVidian database and directories.
- Respond to questionnaires, proposals, surveys, database requests etc. across the product range for potential and or existing investors as well as responding to data analysis requests.
- Provide support to the wider marketing and business development teams.
- Meet MI data reporting requirements using the workflow spreadsheet and own the responsibility for identifying advancements in reporting capabilities for the team and senior management.
- Experienced RFP writer, from an investment/asset/wealth management or private banking business
- Experience in writing charities RFPs desirable.
- A good foundation in investment knowledge, including knowledge of the asset management industry, products and services/financial marketing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to develop productive relationships with internal customers and investment professionals - to be able to tailor approach to individuals to get the best output.
- Ability to take complex information from multiple sources to form coherent and engaging responses.
- The ability to analyse and interpret information critically.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, and a keen eye for accuracy and consistency.
- The ability to multi-task, work under pressure, within tight deadlines, yet maintain a high level of professionalism and produce quality output.
- Able to adhere to processes and procedures set out as best practice.
The role is City of London based with hybrid working (2 days a week in the office).
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.