At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
It's about finding new ways to not only better people's lives, but to better the communities and environments we live in. Encompassing our ambition of helping a billion people live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives by 2030.
And to get there, we need ambitious people who believe in playing an important part in shaping that future. People seeking unmatched career and personal growth opportunities, who are driven to work with, and learn from some of the most inspiring and supportive leaders in the business. Sound like you? Then read on. About the Role
Responsible for developing and facilitating relevant processes to ensure timely, accurate and efficient processing of transactions
- Perform cash reconciliation between Bloomberg AIM and custodian statements and resolve differences
- Oversee cash reconciliation by outsourced service provider between Eagle IBOR and custodian statements and assist service provider with investigations
- Matching & settlement of money market transactions (foreign exchange and fixed deposits)
- Data input in Bloomberg AIM - Cash transfers, Finance inflows/outflows, other cash adjustments
- Participate in projects and new initiatives
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational requirements
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live Healthier, Longer, Better Lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.