With operations in Singapore, Malaysia and China, our client is a leading global investment company that brings ease and convenience to investors by utilizing technology and intelligent solutions to provide a holistic platform that fulfils their investment needs.Your Future Role:
- Primarily serve and grow the client's Premier Clients segment (acquired from your own network and company-assigned leads).
- Work with Investment Advisor(s) and the Client Services Team to provide clients with a holistic investment journey.
- Conduct consultative Needs Analysis and Risk Profiling with clients to meet their financial needs/objectives.
- Develop and deepen client relationships by providing frequent market updates, portfolio reviews and trend analysis on local and international financial products.
- To participate in marketing and promotional activities for the acquisition of high net worth customers
- Achieve individual sales revenue targets, manage anti-attrition and retention of clients while increasing the portfolio's profitability through cross-selling and referral development.
What's in it for you:
- 3+ years of stellar track record in sales and relationship management within the financial industry
- Exceptional communication skills
- Preferably having an established network of clients
- Accreditation in CMFAS 1A, 5, 6 and 6A is not a prerequisite but is preferred
EA Reg. No.: R1880183 | EA Licence: 17C8713
- The chance to be part of a pioneering team and company that is on a rapid growth trajectory in the region
- Exposure to all facets of the business as you work alongside senior management
- A diverse portfolio of products.