We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find them an Enterprise risk Actuary/Analyst with 1-4 years' experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an Actuarial Analyst from any background (including life/pensions/risk), to move into the Lloyd's market. This role entails, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop risk quantification and evaluation models for investment, underwriting, reserving, credit, and emerging risks.
- Assess the consequences of emerging risks such as climate change, pandemics, geopolitical tensions, inflation, and macroeconomic challenges.
- Analyse scenarios to quantify key risks.
- Maintain and expand risk appetite framework elements.
- Prepare risk reporting for committees such as senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Develop visualisation and automation capabilities within the risk reporting process.
- Provide analysis to support strategic decision-making such as reinsurance purchasing.