DBS' Private Banking offers a one-stop, full-service touch-point for total banking requirements and provides the highest level of personalised banking. We have a team of dedicated, experienced investment advisors who identify opportunities in the various asset classes and employ the best strategies and product vehicles to cater to each client's needs. Coupled with partnerships within the DBS network and with global institutions, we strive to build long-term relationships with our Private Banking clients in Asia by providing them with high quality, timely and extensive wealth management, investment and financial solutions. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with PBTPC Front Office (RMs and Investment Counsellors), CIO Office, Institutional Banking Group and other stakeholders to market DPM and Managed Investment (MI) solutions managed under the CIO and DPM offices
- Engage Front Office to meet with end clients to position and market DPM as core portfolio
- Drive DPM AUM growth and sales
- Conduct presentation and training on DPM to both internal and external clients/stakeholders
- Liaise with CIO/DPM Communications Team on preparation of DPM proposals, marketing collaterals, announcements and other presentation deck
- Handle queries from internal and external stakeholders and provide guidance on all DPM marketing related queries
- Minimum 6-8 years' of relevant work experience in marketing Managed Investment (MI) solutions to UHNW clients
- In-depth knowledge of the investment market, equities, bonds and funds
- Ability to articulate investment strategy and solutions in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders
- Team player with a highly motivated and driven personality to be able to work with internal and external stakeholders to drive AUM sales
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- This role will support the Greater China Market as one of the key markets, liaising closely with Mandarin-speaking clients and counterparts. Thus business level proficiency in Mandarin/ Chinese (written and verbal) is required for effective communication with the Mandarin-speaking clients and counterparts.
- Ability to travel on business trips if required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.