Business Analyst - Trade Surveillance - Investment Banking
Our client; a leading Bank is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst to join a long term Front Office compliance programme.
The role will involve working on a large scale, cross asset trade surveillance project; working across multiple asset classes to identify and prevent market abuse. This will include working with a range of cross functional teams from Development, Data, Quant and Model Validation to capture and create requirements for Trade Surveillance scenarios.
Candidates will need:
- Strong Business Analyst skills
- Strong background in Trade Surveillance
- Ability to work with cross functional teams (Software Engineers, QA and vendors)
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage senior stakeholders
- Any previous experience working with Front Office stakeholders would be beneficial.
- Financial Services is mandatory
This is a PAYE contract via an Umbrella and will operate a hybrid working policy.