2023 is an exciting year for technology professionals to join CME Group following the recent $1bn equity investment from Google. CME Group has also agreed a long-term partnership with Google to migrate our technology infrastructure to Google Cloud in a visionary partnership to transform the global derivatives markets through technology. What to expect working in CME Post Trade:
- Opportunity to work with Technical Experts in Enterprise processing
- Own significant and challenging development as appropriate to role
- Every user story will have clearly defined testable acceptance criteria
- We provide bespoke training opportunities to develop new skills and expertise
- A team with a focus on innovation and embracing early adoption of practices and technologies.
- Strong identity and accountability for the entire value stream
- Flexible home working policy
- Where differing views and debate are respected and encouraged
- Contributes to system design collaborating with various teams to build fit for purpose platforms.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Provide mentoring and technical direction to development, helping to identify technical solutions to realize design.
- Completes research and conducts POCs on new technologies.
- Participates in CICD development pipelines, contributing to modern test and delivery techniques
- Take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions to application and cloud challenges.
- Bachelor's degree (with honors) or equivalent/better strongly preferred, but substantial relevant experience could substitute
- Strong knowledge of core Java skills, 3 plus years significant experience
- Experience working with multithreaded applications and core Java libraries
- Ability to write clean, bug-free code that is easy to understand, and easily maintainable
- Experience of financial markets/exchange space and working with financial applications
- Experience CICD and Cloud operations
- Experience using Confluence, JIRA, or other Atlassian tools.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.