The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Responsible for sourcing and identifying potential investment strategies to support development and growth of their sub-advisor proposition across asset classes
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with experience in portfolio analysis, risk assessment, and performance evaluation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to present complex information clearly and concisely
- Provide product training to both distribution and frontline staff
- Min 4 + years of experience in investment analysis, due diligence, and/or portfolio management, preferably with a focus on sub-advised funds.
- Good knowledge of global equity and/or fixed income markets.
- Strong analytical, writing and presentation skills.
- Experienced user of mutual fund databases (Morningstar/Bloomberg) would be an added advantage.
- Relevant skills/experience as a product manager.
- Professional - Product Knowledge, Product Launch, Operational Knowledge and Governance.
- Mandarin or Cantonese language would be advantageous as the scope of the role will be to work on clients from predominantly in the North Asia-based market.
If you believe you fit the requirements for the role, please click APPLY NOW or drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only Business Registration Number: 200611680D. License Number: 10C5117 EA Personal Registration Number: R1874269.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer SGD1,000 or SGD350 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.com.sg/refer-a-friend