Join us as a Programme Manager, Finance and Risk
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity to put your technical skills to the test in an exciting and new career challenge as you lead a strategic portfolio of technology programmes
- You'll have overall accountability for programme plans, controls, resource plans and progress reporting, keeping a constant focus on delivering customer value
- Working in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment, you'll benefit from valuable stakeholder exposure
In your new role, you'll be accountable for our technology programme and project lifecycles to deliver sustainable business and customer outcomes, while ensuring all governance, risk, finances and resources are managed effectively across a range of delivery methodologies.
You'll prepare a financial business case for the technology programme with a clear line of sight to customer value being delivered in accordance with the technology investment portfolio and funding requirements.
The skills you'll need
- Work with various teams and the relevant centres of excellence to provide the appropriate resources, right skills and capabilities to deliver customer value and the programme
- Build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with senior stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions, making sure decision-making is in line with our business objectives
- Understand the impacts other programmes or domain backlogs may have and manage their dependencies
You'll need knowledge and experience of programme and portfolio management theories, models and practices, such as mandatory, regulatory and scaled Agile and DevOps environments.
Furthermore, you'll need:
- A background of leading teams and managing business and technology stakeholders
- Experience of leading and prioritising complex cross-department projects in Financial Services within our risk and finance teams
- An understanding of how to lead infrastructure change implementation in a large-scale enterprise environment, including in relation to governance requirements
- Knowledge of Agile and waterfall delivery and how to blend both to maximise the adoption of common technology patterns
- An advanced knowledge of system integrations, including Cloud-hosted AWS and SaaS implementations