Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work for a successful and purpose-driven investment company?
We are looking for a highly motivated Sales Vice President who is responsible for proactive sales coverage for institutional clients in Switzerland. About SUSI Partners
Founded in 2009, SUSI Partners is a Swiss-based investment manager specialised in sustainable energy infrastructure investments with EUR 1.9bn in capital commitments from institutional investors. The firm's investment strategy focuses on private equity and credit opportunities across the energy transition spectrum, including clean energy generation, energy efficiency measures, and solutions enabling clean energy use. With a successful track record of more than 140 transactions in over 20 countries to date, SUSI Partners seeks to achieve attractive risk-adjusted returns for its clients and their beneficiaries while contributing meaningfully to achieving global climate neutrality.Your Role:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and understand client's needs in the Swiss Market.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with institutional investors.
- Act as a first point of contact for all existing clients in the respective region.
- Represent the company at events and organize networking events in the alternative investment industry.
- Proactive, structured, and disciplined market coverage with a clear focus on selling the company's diverse set of investment products.
- Maintain close and collaborative relationships with the Investment Management team and other internal stakeholders.
- Work together with Client Services team to ensure coverage of existing clients in the region
- Min. 5-7 years of experience in the financial industry with strong sales skills and ready to establish SUSI Partners products on the market.
- Existing client contacts in the Swiss institutional investors landscape (pension, insurance and endowments in particular) and a proven track record in placing products here.
- Private market knowledge, infrastructure experience is a plus
- Alternatively, candidates with investment background in Private Equity and/or Private Markets willing to switch to the sales side
- University degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Ability to build key relationships across internal and external stakeholder groups, strong communication skills. Strong service mentality, team player mentality.
- Able to understand technical and industry-specific information and translate it into coherent communications. Good understanding of Sustainability challenges, frameworks and ESG integration relevance for investments.
- Plans and organize work properly and meet deadlines due to prioritization.
- Native Swiss/German speaking, Professional fluency in English (French being a plus)
- Motivating work environment in highly topical sector
- Attractive compensation package
- International team with ambitious mindset
- Flexible working hours
- Potential for personal and professional development
If you would like to join our efforts to finance the global energy transition, please submit your complete application documents with a cover letter to Laureen Jacholkowski, People Manager. We look forward to receiving your application. Please note that only direct applications via our application tool will be considered for this position.Apply now!