Saudi Arabia Direct - Cash Liquidity Management About Northern Trust
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world's most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service. Role/ Department:
The role is required to provide oversight and support for the new processes that will be under taken by the team for the Saudi market. The partner will be responsible for the smooth running of the cash related activities and pre-empt any issues arising and address any escalations with Treasury, Credit and other partner teams including the Agent Bank. The partner may be required to make decisions independently or consult others for a decision with competing priorities.
The role needs to support the Saudi market primarily so the working days will be Sunday to Thursday 7:00 - 15:00 preferably or 8:00 am to 16:00 UK time. In addition to this, the partner will need to support the cash liquidity team for both forecasting and intraday liquidity management for both self- clearing and Agent Banks for the European markets. The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage intra-day liquidity and monitoring of the daily activity
- Ensure sufficient liquidity for settlement
- Liaise and escalate issues with Treasury front/back office on issues
- Forecasting cash positions & Funding
- Identify potential liquidity issues and liaise with internal and external parties
- Keeping abreast with developments within banking environment/liquidity/throughput and regulatory developments
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports to Senior internal partners as well as regulators
- Follow-up with internal partners trends in cash discrepancies.
- Management Reporting
- Team functional support
- Completing and analysing P&L data
- Identify opportunities to improve and streamline processes
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
Working with Us:
- Extensive Liquidity and Cash Management experience (not payments) - preferably with some exposure to correspondent position analysis
- Global Custody experience and Treasury support functions
- Significant Excel skills, including maintaining complex databases and spreadsheet development.
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater Reasonable accommodation:
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at MyHRHelp@ntrs.com.
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us. We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.