Job description Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Private Bank seeks to be the leading international private bank for business owners and their families. It provides clients with wealth, business and family succession solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world. At HSBC Private Bank, we put our clients at the centre of everything we do.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Manager. Principal Responsibilities
- Assist in the investment and insurance licensing process and record maintenance for individual employees
- Assist on the regular monitoring, controls and tracking related to investment and insurance licensing matters
- Provide administrative and management support to the COO and Front Office Teams, enabling them to execute the Global Private Banking strategies and plans effectively and efficiently in a risk and regulatory manner
- Support in implementation of new procedures and support to improve process and system efficiency
- Provide support on training, and ad-hoc administrative requests
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC. http://www.hsbc.com/careers
- University degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Relevant experience and work knowledge of investment licensing, insurance licensing, industry regulations and best practices
- Team player while being able to work independently
- Can do and problem solving attitude
- Proficient in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Good interpersonal communication skills
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.