Meraki Talent are currently engaged with a top tier global bank who are looking to hire an Investor Relations Finance Manager.
This role can be based in either Cardiff Bristol or Halifax and offers hybrid working, healthy work life balance, great benefits including Share Options and Private Medical Insurance, strong Pension Contributions, generous Annual leave and Bonus. Job Description:
What they're looking for:
- Responsible for overseeing the monthly reporting cycle whilst promoting hot topics and key messages to customers.
- Make presentations from scratch to relay key messages, whilst offering guidance / options, which can then be conveyed in a confident and credible style.
- Interpret complex financial and non-financial information to support the Retail story, and where necessary provide challenge to ensure performance-based analysis is robust.
- Own and lead on aspects of the External reporting process, supporting published statements and verification within the Annual Report and Investor Slides.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners, Investor Relations, and the Business to support the quarterly published results. Commercial understanding, a questioning mindset and ability to manage multiple stakeholders being key to a successful quarterly cycle.
- Understand the needs of the team's various customer groups and respond accordingly. These include the Divisional Finance Director, Product Finance Directors, Business Partners, Investor Relations, and Group Finance.
- Provide a pragmatic approach to problem solving and have a desire to deliver solutions are essential to ensure the timely resolution of ad-hoc queries and issues.
- Continually review and challenge existing processes, drive forward change, and champion simplification initiatives.
- Embed the Group's culture and vision through visible leadership, being a role model for the Group's leadership behaviours.
- Accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA or CIMA).
- Display strong leadership skills, comfortable taking ownership and leading through others, along with responsibility for their own work.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a consistent track record in creating and sharing clear and tailored communications, at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience of building and establishing positive relationships.
- Ability to influence - using compelling arguments to gain the support and dedication of others to drive forward actions.
- Upbeat and pro-active approach with ability to act on own initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
- Diligence and self-review with a curious mindset.
- Eager to learn and enjoy being challenged.
- Proactive/self starter
- Ability to business partner with senior and non-financial stakeholder, must have confidence to influence
- Great verbal and written skills - this roles tells stories/narratives both internally monthly & externally to market
- Relationship builder to maximise efficiency
- Ability to cope in fast paced/pressurised deadline driven environments