The role holder will be responsible for supporting the UK Client Asset & Depositor Protection Oversight Officer to govern and oversee Client Asset activity predominantly within the International Broker Dealer with primary focus on Markets, Prime Finance and Futures (ETD).
The individual will work full-time as part of a small team in a work setting that can accommodate a 'hybrid' working style, made up with a mixture of home and office work locations, but they are expected to be flexible in their approach and accommodate the needs of colleagues and key stakeholders in order to make the role a success.
Citi is committed to having a world-class control environment within its business lines and it is intended that this initiative will be demonstrable evidence of that fact. Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the oversight and governance of respective safeguarding asset compliance across multiple businesses with particular focus on the Markets businesses, covering Futures, Prime Finance & OTC Derivative Trading.
- Taking responsibility for the governance and oversight of Client Asset protection processes and controls in the assigned businesses and ensuring any exceptions to compliance have been quickly and competently handled during the period
- Presenting at and preparing materials for governance meetings and providing challenge where appropriate to ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to
- Overseeing and reviewing Client Asset regulatory reporting to ensure accurate and timely execution
- Assessing regulatory change and advising on business implementation to ensure effective integration and regulatory compliance
- Lead and manage key BAU activity covering the Resolution pack, Client asset risk assessment process and other similar initiatives.
- Supporting the development of team members by sharing technical knowledge and critiquing deliverables
- Governance and oversight of Legal vehicle outsourcing relationships
- Supporting as required on CA&DPO function projects and initiatives and contributing to strategic objectives
- Proven experience in product program governance and risk management framework.
- Should have Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office - particularly Excel (metrics and data analysis), PowerPoint (presentation decks), and Word (writing and editing procedural and technical documentation).
- Thorough knowledge of credit source systems, collateral reporting systems, and end reporting/ warehousing.
- Broad understanding of classifiable and delinquency managed credit and operational policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate financial and risk reporting knowledge as well as experience from the business and/or technical area desired.
- Project management knowledge and experience working with diverse group of stakeholders to achieve milestones and deadlines and capability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Proven relationship management skills with ability to deepen relationships and build partnerships across the business, executive leadership and key functional support areas like Government Affairs, Communications, Legal, Compliance, Control, in-business Risk and Independent Risk.
- Good knowledge of Citi products, risk processes and controls with good understanding of regulatory requirements and risk management framework.
- Experience in compiling process and data quality metrics, analyzing results to clearly communicate data-driven analysis to senior management.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Required Licensing/Registration: Series 4, Series 7, Series 9, Series 10, Series 24
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
- Senior Management engagement: The role involves manager and senior manager level exposure within the Office. It therefore provides an excellent opportunity for the role-holder to learn from the experiences of others and learn from an institution of the scale of Citi
- Product and business knowledge: Citi operates a wide and diverse range of businesses, which are impacted by Client Asset regulation; as such, the role holder will have the opportunity to enhance and deepen their product and business model knowledge over time
- Technical knowledge: The holder is expected to possess relevant knowledge of markets, ETD products, client asset regulation and be prepared to share their experience and skills. The holder will be encouraged to participate in liaison with others within and outside of the team.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. What we Offer:
As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus, Citi offers:
- 27 days paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance with Bupa healthcare
In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including;
- On site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidised clubs and societies.
- Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customise your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras.
- Our vast range of diversity networks demonstrates Citi's commitment to growing a diverse workforce.
#LI-PM3 ------------------------------------------------- Job Family Group:
Risk Management ------------------------------------------------- Job Family:
Regulatory Risk ------------------------------------------------------ Time Type:
Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting