Executive Manager, Product Development Bring your ideas. Make history.
BNY Mellon offers an exciting array of future-forward careers at the intersection of business, finance, and technology. We are one of the world's top asset management and banking firms that manages trillions of dollars in assets, custody and/or administration. Known as the "bank of banks" - 97% of the world's top banks work with us as we lead and serve our customers into the new era of digital.
With over 238 years of rich history and industry firsts, BNY Mellon has been built upon our proven ability to evolve, lead, and drive new ideas at every turn. Today, we're approximately 50,000 employees across 35 countries with a culture that empowers you to grow, take risks, experiment and be yourself. This is what #LifeAtBNYMellon
is all about.
We are looking to fill multiple roles for Executive Manager, Product Development across our various business lines. This role is located in Manchester. In this role, you'll make an impact in the following ways:
To be successful in this role, we're seeking the following:
- Leads and develops innovative and impactful product strategies, defines and executes product roadmaps and drives significant business growth
- Manages cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality software/features that meets customer needs and exceeds business goals.
- Identifies growth opportunities through continuous market analysis, user feedback
- Manages the product portfolio and ensures that products meet critical business KPIs.
- Develops comprehensive competitive analyses and ensures that product differentiation and value propositions are clearly defined.
At BNY Mellon, our inclusive culture speaks for itself. Here's a few of our awards:
- Extensive experience delivering on large-scale, scalable products in an Agile, enterprise environment
- Ability to seamlessly navigate between high-level concepts and practical implementation, developing a product that is both ambitious and achievable
- Strong communicator and influencer: ability to create buy-in of product vision from both executives and cross-functional teams.
- Leadership: strong motivator, inspires his/her teams, fosters collaborative environment
- Ability to embrace ambiguity and possess a strong appetite for learning and pursuing fresh challenges
- Strategic Mindset; is commercial, and thinks about how to create positive impact for the business
- Adaptable: embraces change, adapts and iterates quickly
- Enjoys working with diverse people and mindsets and driving the team towards a unified vision.
- Fortune World's Most Admired Companies & Top 20 for Diversity and Inclusion
- Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index (GEI)
- Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 100% score Corporate Equality Index
- Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion , Disability: IN - 100% score
- 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators, Fast Company
- CDP's Climate Change 'A List'
BNY Mellon offers highly competitive compensation, benefits, and wellbeing programs rooted in a strong culture of excellence and our pay-for-performance philosophy. We provide access to flexible global resources and tools for your life's journey. Focus on your health, foster your personal resilience, and reach your financial goals as a valued member of our team, along with generous paid leaves that can support you and your family through moments that matter.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Underrepresented racial and ethnic groups/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.