PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients. JOB DESCRIPTION Transaction Analyst - PIMCO Alternatives Business
The Transaction Analyst will play a critical and central role in primarily supporting the smooth operation of the closing activities for various investment desks within the PIMCO Alternatives business. The Transaction Manager will have exposure to various asset classes including CRE Equity and CRE Debt, Distressed Credit and Direct Lending and Special Situations. This will be an initial 6-12 month contract role RESPONSIBILITIES
- Liaison with the portfolio managers and all relevant support groups (Legal/Ops/ Finance/Tax/Risk/Compliance/TAs) to ensure that all internal policies and processes have been completed prior to close
- Coordinate with Trade Assistants and Trade Compliance to ensure smooth trade flow process
- Assist PMs with deal pipeline management for the various desks as required
- Deal Tagging updates - coordinate with Trade Assistants and Alts Finance on appropriate tagging in the Fund Custodian and Risk systems
- Responding to ad-hoc requests from Portfolio Management and other groups, as necessary
Position Development Value:
- At least 1 year of experience in financial industry; strong, relevant internship experience acceptable
- Organised and thorough, with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong relationship skills and proven ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to operate efficiently in a high-pressure environment.
- Comfort in working independently as well as within a team
- Excellent and clear communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree and strong academic record from a leading, accredited college or university.
- A general understanding of CRE transactions a plus.
- Project work experience a plus.
- Extensive exposure to senior industry experts within Portfolio Management and across other functional areas of the firm
- A broad range of opportunities to collaborate with talented colleagues
- Opportunity to cross train across different investment desks within the PIMCO alternatives business.
- Constructive feedback to foster career growth in addition to a formal annual review process
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.