Overview Ou r Te a m Technology Services Group (TSG)
powers BNY Mellon by providing scale, capacity and capability to deliver the critical technology required to operate the global financial services markets.
TSG is defined by three core values:
- Creative innovators, delivering excellence and simplicity
- Always doing the right thing for the bank, colleagues and clients
- Fostering a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment, where we challenge each other to execute as one TSG team
As p a rt o f T S G , Technology Production Services:
- Client-Driven: Provides a full IT Service Management lifecycle for Line of Business applications and infrastructure
- Ensures the Resiliency and Stability of our Production Environment
- Deliver the bank's Client connectivity infrastructure & communications technology platform
- Support and deliver innovative end-user technology solutions
As a Technology Service Desk Analyst, you will join our Technology Service Center team.
We offer an opportunity to become part of a high performing team with a passion for technology, which is always seeking to improve, and where we have "Respect for Our Customers Time." Our typical daily activities include working closely with a global team where we are the first point of entry into the TSG. We provide support for all IT-related activities and initiatives, including guidance, assistance, coordination, and follow-up on IT reported problem and collaborate with network services, software systems engineering and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
We offer technology support 24/7 via our OneDesk model using multi-channel options through phone, chat and web-channel support. The support consists of break/fix assistance for all technology issues including password assistance, access issues, basic desktop/application technical issues, and escalation of high priority incidents including server and network escalations. Responsibilities:
THIS IS A TALENT PIPELINE REQUISITION
- Responsible for diagnosing and resolving technical hardware and software issues, troubleshooting of PC's, printers, telephones, software pushes/ installations, BYOD and software problems.
- Responsible for advising users on appropriate actions by researching solutions using available information resources, such as internal Knowledgebases', application tools and/or resources, etc.
- Ensure Knowledgebase documents are up to date in regard to the Subject matter
- Responsible for logging all Service Centre inquiries and incidents as required in appropriate support tools and assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate support teams in a timely manner.
- Responsible for Identifying and escalating situations requiring urgent attention and document the voice contact/warm transfer in the Incident
- Ensure to stay current with Department Policies, Procedures, and Adherence to the Company Policies Incident Management process.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.