Marketing Coordinator / Equity Research
As a Barclays Marketing Coordinator - Equity Research, you will be supporting the execution of Analyst Marketing for the U.S. Equity Research Analysts and Teams. Within this role, you will help to facilitate Analyst Marketing and support teams in reaching their marketing goals. Our global team delivers actionable insights and innovative products to our clients, partnering with them to ensure they can leverage our resources to make informed investment decisions.
Salary / Rate Minimum: $ 100,000
Salary / Rate Maximum: $ 110,000
The minimum and maximum salary/rate information above include only base salary or base hourly rate. It does not include any another type of compensation or benefits that may be available.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
What will you be doing?
• Navigating end to end analyst marketing and collaborating with analysts to best position marketing content
• Assisting teams with planning forward looking marketing, which may include target client lists, team calendars, and organizing events
• Leveraging data and liaising with relevant teams to identify target cities and client accounts
• Arranging marketing schedules, monitoring progress, and ensuring schedules are aligned with department strategy and logging standards
• Mastering tools, such as Composer, for marketing flyer creation and BTS for start-to-finish event administration
• Escalating any difficulties in fulfilling schedules through the appropriate channels
• Providing direction to the Research Assistants working alongside each of the sectors of responsibility
• Assisting the Analyst marketing team with ad hoc projects
What we're looking for:
• Experience in Equity Research is preferred
• Solid administrative, marketing, and/ or roadshow related experience is an advantage
• A fantastic verbal and written communicator who enjoys collaborating with others; with great interpersonal skills
• Solid Microsoft Office skills in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook is required
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Being highly organized with the ability to be proactive and solution oriented
• Having a solid sense of urgency and the ability to work accurately and effectively during peak times
• Analytical and problem-solving skills and a resourceful, flexible spirit will help you work effectively in our team environment
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a time sensitive environment whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
Where will you be working?
You will be working at our Americas Headquarters at 745 Seventh Avenue. This 32-story office tower is located in Times Square in the heart of Manhattan and features a cafeteria, fitness center and state-of-the-art LED signage on the facade of the building.