As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
- The Cards and Paylah Usage & Partnerships AVP will be responsible for bringing onboard and managing strategic partners for key merchant categories to create positive customer journeys to drive customer usage and engagement.
- The Cards and Paylah Usage & Partnerships AVP is expected to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on the proposition to make DBS Cards and Paylah the preferred payment methods and to deliver superior value to our customers.
- Manage both existing partners and develop new business opportunities in key merchant categories, projects & initiatives
- Take a lead role in the assessment, development of proposals and presentations & negotiations for existing and new partners to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Define, develop and enhance the DBS Cards and PayLah usage journeys, ensuring seamless positive customer experiences to drive customer usage and engagement.
- Conduct business value forecast, analysis and partnerships negotiations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and execute marketing campaigns and initiatives, to achieve shared business goals
- Partner with other cross-functional teams across business units (i.e., Marketing, Business Analytics, Customer Experience Call Centre, Platform Management, Digital engagement) to develop and continuously enhance campaign processes and provide necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently.
- Track performance, report metrics and leverage data and learnings for decision-making and identify opportunities to drive incremental growth
- Work with Line Manager to develop long-term strategic initiatives.
- Degree Holder
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience
- Product and Usage Management in payments or mobile payments preferred
- Experience in payments with both consumer and merchant preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to manage and influence internal stakeholders and external partners
- Proven business development/ relationship management skills that drives meaningful value
- Customer centric, able to understand and anticipate what customers need
- Data driven with strong analytical skills and ability to collect and analyse data, establish facts, and make recommendations or decisions using data
- Able to problem solve for internal and external parties
- Proficient in forecasting and budgeting
- Team player with good interpersonal skills to work effectively and collaborate widely with cross-functional teams
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.