Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
IT Security Engineer
IT & Security or ITS, is the department tasked with creating and supporting Enfusion internal/corporate technology and keeping staff and the business as safe as we can. The department is made up of five departments, one of which is Security/Cybersecurity. The Security team maintains security monitoring tools and investigates suspicious activity.
As the Security Engineer, you will have expertise in integrating on-prem and cloud hybrid solutions and platforms. Partner with product owners, architects and other teams to design, build, test and automate identity workflow solutions on the Enfusion environments. Provide administration, identity solution design and implementation.
What You'll Do:
- Be a Security Engineer with multiple infrastructure platforms administration, identity workflow design Analysting and automation experience
- Have a deep expertise with Okta, Azure AD, Jamf/Kandji, etc... platform with hands-on experience architecting solutions to integrate and onboard IT and business applications.
- Work with Okta Workflows to automate identity processes including source and target system integrations and MFA.
- Manage User endpoint security and patch management and to establish a set of baseline configurations for Windows machines, Mac (Jamf), Linux desktops.
- Partner with the information security team to remediate any security gaps in services and systems administer company vulnerability management solution
- Coordinate cross-functionally to ensure the project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Work with whiteboard solutions and modeling Okta's workflows to support the current security architecture requirements and use cases
- Maintain a broad and deep technical understanding Enfusion product line and different systems, underlying technologies, and protocols
- Collaborate on documentation and runbooks for day-to-day tasks and operations management
What You'll Need:
Loc ation - UK - EMEA London
- 3+ years of experience in Information Security
- Experience and expertise in Okta Identity platform, its configurations, integrations, protocols etc.
- Advanced experience with Okta Identity platform workflow
- Experience with at authentication or authorization protocols (Kerberos, OAuth, OAuth2, OIDC, SAML, LDAP, PKI)
- Technical depth and working knowledge in Identity Governance, Access Management, Active Directory, Privileged Access Management
- Experience with SWG, NGFW, CASB, SASE, VPN, DLP technologies and tools
- Experience and knowledge of SIEM, XDR tools and solutions
- Experience with integration of IAM systems with in-house applications, third-party applications and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and system resources
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Understanding of core security concerns within a typical application (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in MIS, Computer science, systems engineering, electrical engineering, or related degree. Ideal but not required, this can be substituted with field experience.
- Cybersecurity certifications are a plus
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.