Join our Wealth Product and Technology team in this exciting opportunity as a Product Owner of Trading and help to innovate our Wealth Management technology arena. In this diverse role you will be involved in prioritising and leading key strategic programs that contribute to our dynamic Wrap platform. You will collaborate with stakeholders across our Wealth ecosystem to enhance existing and develop new capabilities to uplift Macquarie's Wealth Digital Experience for its clients, partners and people.
If you thrive on driving innovation and change, love working in an Agile culture that applies a"human centred design approach, while developing market leading capabilities, this will be the ideal role. Your primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to
To be successful in this role you will have
- Defining the scope for target state for the Trading platforms capability on the Wrap platform
- Collaborating with clients, partners, architects, stakeholders and other technical teams to define requirements and use cases to deliver to our users
- Conducting a change impact analysis and determine change management actions to enhance user adoption
- Being a champion of exceptional"client service, understanding needs and pain points"of clients
- Working alongside your teams Scrum Master and Lead Engineer to promote a culture of continuous improvement and engage in a variety of key meetings
- Working closely with designers to produce superior user experiences
- Identifying client needs through in-depth research and data analysis
- Ensuring that the your capability backlog is visible (i.e. in JIRA)"and key stakeholders are aligned on prioritisation"
- Prioritising features and stories to maximise customer and business value." About you You are a leader in your ability to"articulate a clear vision and you thrive in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and stakeholder management skills
- An agile mindset to drive data driven decisions, continuously improve and deliver business value
- An in-depth understanding of the advice process
- Experience with customer facing digital products/knowledge of financial services
- Wealth Management domain experience (highly desirable)
- Trading domain experience (platforms and processes) related to equities and managed funds (highly desirable)
- An understanding of human centred design"and key HCD, Agile/Scrum concepts"
- Experience with Wrap platforms and a track record of complex program delivery
If you are ready to take on a new challenge as a Product Owner within a team that offers a truly innovative culture, please submit an application online. About Banking and Financial Services
Banking and Financial Services is Macquarie's retail banking and financial services business, providing a diverse range of personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle finance products and services to retail clients, advisers, brokers and business clients. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. An inclusive and equitable environment enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future' is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity, equity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.