Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- To continuously develop, explore, implement and improve existing and new Loan product value proposition, with key focus on green / sustainability related matters
- Co-create, lead and deliver projects in collaboration with business and support units
- Prepare updates and presentations to senior management for business and management reviews, when necessary
- To deliver customer-centric propositions through close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to improve both customer and employee journey.
- Ensure smooth operational roll-out of new / revised workflow and process changes
- To collaborate with Business and Support Units in identifying enhancements to system & process delivery.
- Support post-implementation tasks such as user training, operational problem investigation, escalation and resolution
- Manage day-to-day business operations and enquiries
- Ensure product adherence at all times to corporate standards, practices and compliance with relevant legislation and regulations
- Be able to work under pressure, manage deadlines and/or handle unexpected changes in expectations and/or requirements
- Strong in data extraction and analysis skill.
- Market and business knowledge in SME Banking, familiarization with SME customer needs and internal business processes for lending is preferred.
- Able to adapt quickly and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record in driving successful campaign.
- Highly meticulous, detailed and logical in thought processes and good communication skills.
- Fast learner, able to organize, prioritize and multi-task, work independently and under pressure.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.