Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities
- Understand and analyse Annual Reports covering financial statements
- Undertake corporate finance analysis including constructing financial models
- Work with H&P Senior Bankers in origination and execution of Corporate & Investment Banking business transactions across H&P Customers globally
- Support H&P Senior Bankers in preparation of H&P Country Plan and Account Plan for key Customers and then work on its execution
- Prepare presentation materials for marketing pitches and project execution.
- Perform H&P industry research and analyse trends to support a pitch or a transaction with an objective of becoming a H&P Sector expert;
- Support preparation and submission of RFP, pitches, meeting deal execution timelines, credit memos and annual reviews.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Candidates with at least 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in corporate banking, corporate finance or financial modelling
- Knowledge on loan syndication, debt capital markets, equity capital markets and/or merger & acquisition advisory will be an advantage
- Good analytical skills and writing skills;
- Team player possessing excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enjoy meeting customers and bringing ideas and solutions
- Keen learner with positive attitude.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.