Are you looking to start your investment career by being exposed to some of Europe's leading high-growth companies within the technology sector?
We are currently searching for an Associate within a Growth Equity fund in London. The firm are one of the leading growth investors, achieving some of the most impressive returns on investments in the European ecosystem. The firm will invest across both minority growth and growth buy-out stakes into late-stage founder-led companies. They invest across a variety of technology verticals including software, healthtech, fintech, consumer internet, data analytics and tech-enabled services. They have a pan-European strategy including companies in the UK, Ireland, France, the Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Italy, Austria, Spain, Germany and the US.
After making an impressive 17 investments over the last couple of years, they have recently closed a sizeable new fund to continue to deploy across the market. As a result, the firm are also growing their team and are looking to bring in an Associate to help with the continued success of the team through building the brand and making investments. It is a small and entrepreneurial team and therefore, you will be instrumental across different areas. You will have responsibility for sourcing deals, running due diligence, execution & closing, managing & supporting the portfolio as well as other projects including internal projects & strategy, research, marketing, events and networking.
Key skills & experience:
- 1-3 years of Investment Banking or Strategy Consulting experience
- Fluent English language skills alongside a 2nd European language such as German, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian or Danish
- Experience in the technology sector would be a big plus but at minimum a passion for the sector is expected
- Entrepreneurial & self-starter who is very driven and enjoys taking ownership
What will you receive:
- Competitive salary package including fixed and bonus components
- Started on the carried interest scheme
- Entrepreneurial and supportive environment where you can learn and develop
- Long-term career progression
If this sounds interesting to you and your experience matches the skills/experience required. Please do apply and we will follow up with you to schedule a call to discuss the role further.