Our client, a pan-European Private Credit fund has an exciting opportunity for an Investment Manager
to join what is a highly specialised team covering the UK, Ireland and the Nordic lower mid-market as a Senior individual.
Over the past 10 years, this firm has become one of the leading SME lenders providing financing solutions to companies and institutions on a relationship basis. Today, this firm has just under €10bn of AUM across different credit strategies including Senior Direct Lending, Structured Credit, Opportunistic Credit and Impact debt.
Manage the existing investment portfolio and performance of the team, originating, overseeing, and contributing to active transactions across the credit strategies.
- Fluency in a Nordic Language
- A proven track record over 5-7 years' worth of European deal experience within a debt focused team (i.e., Leveraged Finance, Debt Origination, Restructuring, Advisory) from an Investment Bank, Big 4 or equivalent institution.
- A collaborative and entrepreneurial approach to investment, with the leadership skills to take on the full structuring, execution, and monitoring of deals across the UK & Irish markets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills alongside in-depth market knowledge, integral for establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, sponsors, and legal teams
- Must have proven project management and organisational skills.
- Result-oriented, have strong analytical and technical skills, with attention to detail and quality when delivering results under time pressure.
- A relevant degree (MSC also desirable) from a top tier institution
- Participation in the Chartered Financial Analysts® (CFA) program is desirable as is an ACA qualification